Ratatouille

POSTED ON: Wednesday 18 September 2013 @ 10:56 | 0 comments






No, I'm not talking about the famous animation movie which chronicled about a small rat that can cook and has its signature dish called 'ratatouille', instead, I'm talking about a french bistro in Jakarta. Last week I flew back to jakarta and got a chance to try this french bistro. I went to Ratatouille with my friend. We arrived around 2.30 pm and the restaurant were almost empty, there was only 2 person at that moment. So we took a seat and started to choose the dishes from the menu. We finally came out with a Lunch Package (main course, dessert and drink) and Croque Monsieur. We waited for about 10 minutes to get our food ready on the table.

Menu

Poulet Roti 
(Roasted herb chicken served with ratatouille)

The chicken was nice, yet for ratatouille, I like the tomato sauce and those cheese on the ratatouille.


Croque Monsieur
(Cooked ham chiffonade / turkey ham, gruyere cheese, poached eggs, béarnaise sauce)

Its actually a sandwich without its cover, in my opinion it tastes good, but a bit too much oily.


Tiramisu

I could say that they have the most delicious tiramisu cake I have ever tried in Jakarta, It's very moist, not too sweet and creamy. Perfect!

Overall : Recommended. The staffs were really nice. The atmosphere was good. They didn't make us wait too long for the food, and the food prices are not really expensive. Indeed, I would visit this bistro again, next time!

Ratatouille
The H Tower - H.R Rasuna Said Kav.20, South Jakarta
Indonesia 12940
+62 21 52900351
email : info@ratatouillejakarta.com
website : www.ratatouillejakarta.com

‚Üê Older / ‚ô• back up ‚ô• / Newer ‚Üí
Be creative.