Angel of Music Part 2

POSTED ON: Tuesday 17 September 2013 @ 09:12 | 0 comments

continue from this post.



The costumes were so detailed, eye-catching and beautiful especially in the scene where all of the characters appear at 'Masquerade' wearing brightly colorful outfits. It feels like we go back to late 19th century and we could felt the presence of the phantom's mystical and melancholic melodies. The overall performance itself not only blow me away, I still remember that I myself couldn't stop clapping my hands. It completely seized me in such extraordinary emotional experience that left me all choked up even after i left the theater. No wonders, it is called as the world's most successful and popular musical, yet the longest running show in broadway.

Phantom and Christine

Masquerade



pictures credit : google


‚Üê Older / ‚ô• back up ‚ô• / Newer ‚Üí
Be creative.