fotografia

POSTED ON: Saturday 24 August 2013 @ 18:30 | 0 comments


I still remember the day I was so into photography and I can say that I had big passion in photography. I could spent hours just to clean my camera's body and lenses, and i could struggling with my lovely laptop all day long just to self-study about photography. Even those camera things are heavy, I was willing to carry them everywhere. Yeah, i love photography that much. Although now I'm focused myself in fashion studies, I still love photography. Talking about which is my favorite photo, this one is always been my favorite photo. Why? I captured this photo 3 years ago, when my class went to charity, and before the charity started, we were asked to do some challenge, there was a box with money inside and we were asked to open it. I can feel there's strong friendship-bond in the photo, those are my friends and they tried to solve the problem together. They look really happy and it seemed like they were really having fun solving it together, don't they? 

‚Üê Older / ‚ô• back up ‚ô• / Newer ‚Üí
Be creative.