Farewell

POSTED ON: Monday 29 July 2013 @ 21:42 | 0 comments

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning."
I'm sure there's no one likes a thing called 'farewell', so do I. I still remember the day I left jakarta, I left my hometown, I left my family and friends, for a new life in Singapore. It was a bit hard for me at first (even though I'm the one who wanted to study abroad), but I ought to. I remember that I didn't want to sleep that time, scared to face a new life there, and the scariest part is to leave my beloved one. I have live for more than 18 years with my family, used to go anywhere with my friends. But life must go on. I should be ready to the another chapter of life. And I'm sure there's no goodbye but until we meet again! the words 'thank you' itself will never be enough throughout the moments and memories all of us have had.   


‚Üê Older / ‚ô• back up ‚ô• / Newer ‚Üí
Be creative.