Every Rose Has Its Thorn

POSTED ON: Monday 26 August 2013 @ 22:36 | 0 comments


Ever since my lecture gave me typography as my homework, I've thought something that related to flower. Then, I searched for some inspirations, and voila,  I found a song, Rose by Lee Hi (Korean Singer). Personally I really like the song from the first time I heard it, and after watched its music video, i really fell in love with this song. As I read the lyric's translation, it really has a deep meaning, which it tells us that everyone has their own 'thorn' that can hurt the others and also it tell us that person's outlooks may be looks beautiful, but it would not guarantee that they are actually really fine inside. Below is the music video of Lee Hi - Rose.


So, my works finally done with this song as its inspiration. And fortunately, my lecture said it's nice! yay /dancing/

‚Üê Older / ‚ô• back up ‚ô• / Newer ‚Üí
Be creative.