Pieces of Life

POSTED ON: Wednesday 18 September 2013 @ 10:06 | 0 comments

"There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle."


I was given a silver box on the day I left for Singapore. Since then I was wondering what's inside the box. When I arrived at my new home (read:hostel), I opened the box and surprised because the thing inside. It's a puzzle, yeah, literally a puzzle. I didn't know that my friends made me a customized puzzle. I texted one of them and I asked what it is, guess what, he just said "Do the puzzle immediately." without answering my question. He also said that they made a puzzle for me because they think that scrapbook thingy or video were already too mainstream for farewell gift. LOL. Then, I did the puzzle immediately after that. The puzzles were a bit hard to solved at first, because the puzzle size is the same as A3 paper and I didn't have any idea what the puzzle will look like. It took me almost 1 hour to figure it how to finished the puzzle, and I touched, as I finally finished the puzzle and I could read the small message that made by my friends. They took a picture with an assigned alphabet and It was arranged in such way to formed a sweet message. If you can't read what is written in the photo, it says "Good luck Theresya Tan. Bye bye!  See you very soon.". They are really sweet, aren't they? I already missed you guys. And yeah, hope to see you very soon! 

‚Üê Older / ‚ô• back up ‚ô• / Newer ‚Üí
Be creative.