Sungha Jung

POSTED ON: Thursday 3 October 2013 @ 11:46 | 0 comments

One of my favorite instrument is a guitar, because it gives you a relax feeling when you are listening to them, and in this post, I would introduce to you one of my favorite guitarist. He is Sungha Jung, from South Korea. I have been his fan since 2009, I found one of his video in youtube, and I fell in love with him and his hand right after I watched his video. Surprisingly, he is one year younger than me! Then after that, I started to watching all of his video. He is surely one of a rare talented guitarist. He started playing guitar when he was a little kid, he had been watching his dad playing guitar and he was interested in guitar, he learnt to play guitar only in 3 days, and after that he started to recorded a video of him playing guitar and uploaded it to youtube. Nowadays, he already has over 700 million views and more than 2 million subscriber in youtube. Below are some of his video. Definitely worth a watch!


First video of him that I watched. Fell in love directly after watching.

One of my favorite!

Another favorite. Arranged by Sungha himself

twitter : jungsungha
youtube : jwcfree
website : www.sunghajung.com

‚Üê Older / ‚ô• back up ‚ô•
Be creative.