Bolshoi Ballet

POSTED ON: Thursday 3 October 2013 @ 06:35 | 0 comments

I love to dance, and also I love to watch people dancing, and usually I prefer to watch some kind of hip hop dancing rather than contemporary or ballet. But after I found this ballet group from Russia, Bolshoi Ballet, I started to love ballet. Bolshoi Ballet was found in 1776, It's one of the world's oldest ballet company. The performance style of Bolshoi Ballet is typically identified as being colorful and bold, combining technique and athleticism with expressiveness and dramatic intensity. Below is two of their performance.

 
Dance of Sugar Plum Fairy by Nina Kaptsova from Bolshoi Ballet

credit: Alex Vadim @Youtube  

Swan Lake by Bolshoi Ballet

credit: Adam Zvonar @Youtube

‚Üê Older / ‚ô• back up ‚ô• / Newer ‚Üí
Be creative.